IPEVO is a design driven company.
IPEVO makes versatile teaching tools instead of specialized “classroom equipment”.
We go beyond the usual conventions of classroom technology—large, expensive, specialized and complex—to rethink simple and flexible solutions for interactive teaching in today’s classrooms.
IPEVO’s interactive teaching tools empower educators and teachers with radically affordable and compact technology that is simple, intuitive and flexible, so that precious time and resources can be wholly dedicated to teaching. We intend to make educational technology accessible and available to all.
How We Do It
- “Do More with Less” Design
- IPEVO products are developed with our unique “Experience-driven Design Process”. We start by observing frequent tasks or common goals in the teaching process, and how they fared with available classroom equipments on the market. We then rethink entire products from the ground up to provide the simplest and most efficient tool for said tasks and goals. Our design mantra “do more with less” means our product’s essential purpose—what it does—is never interfered by complicated operations or cumbersome features. IPEVO products are easy and intuitive to use so educators can focus on teaching, and not teaching equipments.
- “Only What’s Necessary” Technology
- Using widely available components and parts from personal digital devices, we can develop our products at drastically lower (up to 1/10 of industry) costs without sacrificing performance or functionality. Not only that, we edit our technology to “only what’s necessary” configurations, using the least amount of technology to enable teachers to maximize their teaching goals. Less complication and less waste means sizable cost savings, which is directly registered in our product pricing to greatly benefit our users.
- Direct to Classrooms
- We sell directly to schools and school districts with two great benefits. Without added channel costs, we can further price our products even more competitively in the long run while maintaining healthy growth. Secondly, we grow direct relationships with our end-users, whose feedbacks are reflected in our ongoing product developments and directly inform our new product extensions.