Effective Date: 
- 1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- For a better experience while using our Services, we will collect certain personal information about you when you activate your account or fill in forms on our Website, or when you contact us by phone, e-mail, online chat or otherwise and store it on a platform that complies with GDPR. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you and send electronic advertising publications related to the Services.
- A. General.
When you visit a web site without registering, you can browse without submitting personal information about yourself. If you register for an account within a Service or to access a Service, we will collect some personally identifiable information from you, including your full name, username, company name, email address, and a password that you select. When you interact with the Services, we also receive and store certain additional types of information which, in general, do not directly identify you. For example, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device including your IP address, browser type, other browser history, platform type, type of operating system, number of clicks, landing pages, cookie information, and the amount of time spent on particular pages. This Section of the Policy outlines the various ways that information is collected from the Services. Please fully review this Policy before you use the Services or submit information to us.
- B. Information that You Provide
(b) Event sponsorship submission. If you submit an application for event sponsorship with us, you will be required to provide some personally identifiable information, such as your full name, email address, contact number, place of work, and work address. When you submit an application for event sponsorship, you must provide your current, complete and accurate information.
(c) Payment data. We will collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases on our websites or through our services, including your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number).
(d) Content submission. We will collect content that you publish on our Services such as stories and photos from our sponsored events or winners of our contests and promotions.
(e) Correspondence. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, contact us via telephone, or if other users or third parties send us information about your use of the Services, we may save the information in a profile specific to you. We also collect feedback, questions and information that you provide to us for customer support, surveys and testimonials. We will collect and use any data files you send to us for troubleshooting and improving our Services. When you contact us, phone conversations or chat sessions with our representatives may be monitored and recorded in order to improve our Services, and facilitate the processing and resolution of your request or complaint.
(f) Social media campaigns/contests/sweepstakes. We will host social media campaigns/contests/sweepstakes from time to time on our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and such, and if you participate in these, we will collect some personally identifiable information such as your full name, contact information, email address, and country. If you participate in our referral campaigns, we will also collect some personally identifiable information such as full names, contact information, email addresses, and countries of those you refer to us for participation.
(g) Electronic advertising publications sign-up. We will collect some personally identifiable information such as your full name, email address, country, and job title if you sign up for our electronic advertising publications either through our website, or when we ask for your consent to be added to a mailing list during the registration process for one of our webinars and/or social media campaigns.
(h) Online webinars/trainings registration. If you register for our free online webinars/trainings, we will collect your personal information such as name, email, job title, job industry, country, and consent to be added to our mailing list.
(i) Orders / Return Merchandise Authorisations (RMAs). If you are placing an order or merchandise return request through our website shop, we will collect your e-mail address, name, billing address, delivery address, country of use (we are required to collect this information for software orders for European VAT calculation purposes) and other details necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us.
- C. Automatically Collected Information.
We will collect some information about you and any product or device you use to access or use the Services automatically using a variety of technologies. In general, automatically collected information about use of the Services does not directly identify you and the information may include browser type, other browser history, platform type, type of operating system, number of clicks, landing pages, cookie information, and the amount of time spent on particular pages. We collect this information for the purposes described in this Policy, including to better understand our customer base and to improve the quality of our Services.
- D. Information From Other Sources.
We may obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from business partners, contractors, suppliers, and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected. We and third parties we engage may combine information we collect from you over time and across our Services with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve the information’s overall accuracy and completeness, and also helps us better tailor our interactions with you.
- A. General.
- 2. LOG DATA
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- 3. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may allow our staff, consultants and/or external service providers acting on our behalf, and our provider of payment services, to access and use your personal data for the activities we have described above. We only permit them to use your data to assist us in delivering the Services, and only if they apply an appropriate level of security protection.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Services;
- To provide the Services on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services;
- To assist us in analysing how our Services are used; or
- In the context of the possible sale or restructuring of our business.
We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. All our third-party service providers and other related entities are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
- 4. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- A. The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- B. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- C. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- D. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- E. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- F. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: CS@ipevo.com.
- 5. SECURITY
- We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Our Company securely stores your data in a third-party service platform that complies with GDPR and take other reasonable steps to protect your data.
- In general, we will retain your information indefinitely, or as long as legally required or allowed. If you cancel your Account or your Account is otherwise terminated, we will delete your personal identify information.
- 6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- 7. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 16. In the case we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.
- 9. CONTACT US
- 10. RIGHT TO CONTACT SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
- Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
Copyright © 2022 IPEVO Ltd. All rights reserved.